Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A New Kind of Pull- HORSE POWER!

Our fair just wouldn't be complete without the truck and tractor pull, and don't worry, we are bringing that back, but we are trying something new this year too.  A Draft Horse Pull on Thursday night!

Has anyone ever been to one of these events?  I have been addicted to you-tube videos, looks like it will be a great show!




The band Pure Country will perform in the Grandstand Thursday night as well, so you will be getting two shows in one!  Tickets are $10.00 for Adults and $5.00 for kids ages 6-12.

Who is gonna come on out to see some real horse power?

4 comments:

  1. we have had a horse pull at the donnelly threshing bee for many years and it is one of our most popular events and very fun to watch. Having lived arround here all my life I know all about the area fairs and have on occassion attended the fair when time and circumnstances permited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in from the west. Come on over and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the trip to see the horse pull due to other commitments I got there after it started and so did not really understand how you were running it. I would suggest that you send somebody over to Donnelly (Aug 28th 3 pm) to see how we run ours and see what you think of it Pure Country was great they have played at our dance for many years and very well liked

    ReplyDelete
  4. considering all the adversity your area had this week I think is it a minor miracle that you were able to have a fair and get as many exhibits as you did. I do not think I have seen so many goats in my life time and I have always been impressed with the number of livestock exhibits

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think! And if you don't mind tell us where you are from and how you heard about the fair!